(Photo via Google.com)
When I’m doing nothing (which happens often), my absurd mind gets all jittery, and ridiculous, frank thoughts come into shape. Quiet moments make me wonder just about everything – about my life, this world I live in, the people around me, and even the tiniest insignificant matters.
Wanna take a look inside my absurd yet beautiful mind? Okay then. This are my minute thoughts. I’ll be writing down my thoughts as they come for a duration of 60 seconds. Let’s see how this goes.
CAUTION: These are real-time thoughts by the author. Sit down and read.
- (At home) I like this place. I feel safe here.
- (Looking out the window) It’s dark outside. Are there any ghosts out there? IDK. I don’t wanna know.
- I may be a little old for iCarly, but I love it! Those kids are awesome! Specially Sam – she’s just craaazzzyyy! love them all 🙂
- It’s awesome how songs make you feel a little better.
- Will it rain tomorrow? I gotta bring my umbrella every single day now.
- I wish I was somebody else. Somebody better 😦
- My laptop’s on my lap. And it’s burning
- Rob Thomas’ voice is sexy 😉
- Tomorrow’s just gonna be the same. What should I do to make it a little different?
- I want some fries.
- I miss watching Discovery Channel.
- I love my friends.
- Oh, I just remembered somebody *giggles*
- I feel like doing something else.
- My feet smell fair.
- Thinking of something to think is so absurd.
- I think I’m running out of time.
- I’m typing too fast.
- Hahahahahha.. I’m actually laughing in my thoughts. How’s that?
And 60-seconds is up! Wow! That was actually fun. You guys should really try this. Write down your real-time thoughts for 60 seconds. It’s cool!