STUFFING THINGS UP IN MY BUCKET
- Catch crabs in the Bering Sea aboard my favorite ‘Deadliest Catch’ boat, Cornelia Marie.
- Fall madly in love and ridiculously get hurt.
- Lie down at the middle of a road at night for a minute.
Get really really drunk.✔ッ
- Go to Greece.
- Be kissed by a bearded Greek man on the forehead.
- Be at two places at the same time.
- Go on a cruise with my wonderful Grandma.
- Deliver a speech in front of thousands of listeners (and nail it!).
Run in the rain.✔ッ
- Write a book.
- Do feature articles on a famous newspaper.
- Visit Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, New York, Paris, Moscow, Egypt – all in the next 6 years.
- Buy all the beautiful pens in every country I go to.
- Join the Amazing Race Asia.
- Audition for So You Think You Can Dance.
- Learn how to cook real food.
- Eat less Mcdonald’s.
- Learn how to ski.
Hug somebody for 30 seconds. Smile at a stranger. And make him/her smile back.✔ッ
- Help somebody in great danger.
- Punch a random stranger in the face.
- Own the best books ever published.
- Read them ^.
Ride a bus and not pay.✔ッ
- Ride a bus and pay twice.
- Sing in front of hundreds of people and make them adore me.
- Give someone the correct information when asking for directions.
- Own a vintage car.
- Live in my own apartment.
- Be in a very quiet, peaceful and beautiful place somewhere.
- Talk to a monk.
- Learn Kung Fu.
Be given three sunflowers on my 21st birthday.(WAS NOT GRANTED)
- Bungee-jump in New Zealand.
- Join a TV game show.
- Learn something not too many people know about.
- Be an inspiration to others.
- Go to Vatican City with my Grandma.
- Do something really silly.
- Give free hugs.
- Run for a cause.
- Learn how to swim.
- Watch the sun rise on a rooftop.
- Watch the sun set on the beach.
- Do something against the law.
- Get a tattoo on my wrist.
- Solve 101 Sudoku puzzles in a month.